Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pepper Crazy!


I spotted this yummy find at my grocery store today (Hen House). Most familiar with competitor diets know that peppers are a "freebie" food. I get tired of cutting them up though. So...today I found these "mini peppers" and brought them home with me. Yumm-o!! I am really excited about these and how handy they are. They are very sweet too. Yes, I realize that it doesn't take much to get me excited (peppers, really??), but if you compete, you totally understand!! Hopefully you can find them too. If not, ask your grocery store, I bet they can get some for you.

I have also noticed that as I get closer to competition, the longer it takes me to get through the grocery store! I find myself lingering in the chip aisle, the cookie aisle, the candy aisle, etc. I just stand and stare. People probably think I'm crazy!! Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment