Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy March!




Hello everyone! Wow, it has been awhile since my last post, I am sorry about that. Managing 4 active kids and a busy hubby while working AND training for a competition is a bit crazy but I wouldn't trade a minute of it. Just bear with me as we finish up winter sports in our house, my postings will get more frequent. How is everyone?

I woke up this morning with a smile that it is now March. Winter here in Kansas this year has been grueling, kind of like your training diets!! Ha! Like all of you, I am ready to take my cardio/interval training outdoors. I think I have worn grooves in my treadmill. My hubby is also glad because my treadmill sits right next to his side of the bed and those early morning cardio sessions are getting really old while he tries to sleep!

So today marks 8 weeks out until my competition. I was really worrying because I had hit a plateau and wasn't making any changes. I made some changes to my diet and my cardio and now I am movin again! Leaning up time is officially here!! I am extremely proud of my online clients who are posting some incredible changes as well!! The girl power around me is awesome!! Keep it up all of you!

It is also that time to begin thinking about my competition suit. I'm excited because I just put in an order for a new, custom made one last week. I can't wait to see it! If you all haven't worked with Tamara at www.bikiniguru.com yet, you should. She's really great with measurements, colors, style, etc. Reach out to her and let her know I sent ya. She has done my trainer's suits for years.

Send me emails and tell me how you are doing. I love to hear from everyone. We are in hard core training season now, so I know EVERYONE is working hard and eating super-clean. It will all pay-off as all of you beauties hit the stage to show off that hard work. Keep the thoughts positive and lean on your competition friends to get you through the rough days. I posted the above picture as a reminder to keep going. It's a magnet that I have on my fridge. Love ya! Rock the Girl Power & Go Figure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment