Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2010! So far, January in Kansas has been covered in snow and sub-zero temps. No outdoor running for cardio, it's all gym time for now. I started back with my trainer, the one and only Diana Chaloux. She is awesome and I missed my workouts with her. I do not push myself as hard as she does, so it's nice to be back into training mode. We took my weight and measurements and they are not good. I really "indulged" my last two weeks of Christmas/New Years, so now I am going to have to pay for it in cardio, cardio, cardio. Ugh. I have a new diet to go along with my training. Competition is April, 2010, so here we go! To go along with the training, I will be working in a trip to Atlantis, Bahamas that my hubby won through work. We are plenty excited, but you know vacations in paradise are tough on a competitor! Off to the gym I go for now! Stay warm and stay focused! This is your year to do great things. Believe it! Rock the Girl Power & Go Figure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment