Monday, January 18, 2010

Turkey Scramble Recipe


I don't know about all of you, but I get really tired of chicken, broccoli, sweet potatoes, repeat in the heart of competition training. So...I've become creative with my food. This is one of my favorites right now. I'm sure I will make myself tired of it since I eat it 4 times/day. Ha! So here you go:

Ground Turkey
Brussel Sprouts
Fresh Spinach
Chopped Cucumbers
Jalapenos
Seasoning
Sweet Potatoes
Top with Avacado for good fat
Portion out according to your diet

I also use Walden Farms BBQ sauce. Zero cals, Zero carbs, Zero sugars. Yum.

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I would eat it four times a day too! Thanks for the BBQ sauce name (hope we have it here in Texas!)...been looking for one with very little or zero sugars, found one but it was $6.00 a bottle! I know, we have to pay extra to eat healthy....so worth itthough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy, I order Walden Farms from their website. We don't have any stores in KC that carry it (or at least any that I have found). They also have a lot of other great 0 carb/sugar/calorie choices on their site. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete