Tuesday, January 12, 2010

January, 2010

I'm a week into my new diet & training and feeling great. My trainer has me doing it a bit different this time and I really like it. Instead of the same meals, over and over, she is giving me more freedom in my choices by counting out my carbs, proteins and fats for each meal. I start higher on my carbs right now and phase them out through the day. I sure feel nice & full in the morning and lots of energy! This will change as I get closer to the competition. We will take my carb count down overall to lean me out.

I am doing cardio as intervals right now and for 20/25 minutes. This will probably change also! My knees are really bothering me, so it is helpful that I am not pounding away for an hour on cardio right now. Need to get a Dr. appointment to get them looked at :(

Attended a seminar on Saturday that was put on by the promoters of the show that I am doing in April. I really enjoyed it. It got me fired up to get going and of course, taking an early look at my competition! Ha! We practiced posing and of course all of the information for show day, etc. Good stuff! Here we go!!

Diana has also mentioned a show in Chicago, in September that has Bikini & Fitness Model. I'm thinking about that one as well, but not sure yet if I will do it. Stay tuned!

Working on my ACE certification as well. Week 5. Ready to have that done and off my plate.

Well make it a great day people! Get some cardio & weight training in, it will warm you up. Rock the Girl Power & Go Figure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment