Saturday, November 14, 2009

18 miles yesterday. The biggest challenge of marathon training is to not break down all the muscle that I have built for competition. Since I am in the off-season, I figured I could train to do a January marathon then pick back up in figure training for an April show. This means I will have to beef up my protein intake to maintain what I have. The biggest difference between training for a marathon and training for a Figure show? I get to eat carbs and also have my glass of wine! Enjoy it while it lasts sister, come January, it's back on with the competition diet. That is a good seguay into this article that hit my inbox today, "What Is My Ideal Weight?" Ceck it out. http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/160316.php Have a great day & do something physical! Rock the Girl Power & Go Figure!!! Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment