Friday, November 13, 2009

So many changes going on! My FigureSorority.com site is a few weeks out from being ready to launch and learning the whole social media world that involves Twitter, FB, Blogging, etc. is a daunting task. In the process I am training for a marathon in January where I WILL qualify for Boston at the age of 42. All while being a career woman, wife and mother of 4. One of my running girlfriends told me yesterday that I love chaos in my world. I think she is right. In fact, I found a quote that relates to me: "If everything is under control, you are going too slow." --Mario Andretti (1940-) Hmmm...yes. I might get a shirt made that says that and wear it during the marathon. Speaking of which, I will be getting an 18-mile run in later today. Tell me how you Figure girls do it because I know there are a lot of you out there that manage just as much in your world. Rock the Girl Power and Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment